Predictions for 2010

This is a list of events that may possibly occur in 2010. Admittedly prediction is more art than science, but I will be interested to hear people's takes on these subjects. It will be interesting to follow this up at the end of the year to see how events played out. The items are scaled according to probability of occurrence, with 1 star indicating <20% chance of occurring, to 5 stars, which is 80-100%. SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!

Star Rating Scale: 1 = <20% probability / 2 = 20-40% probability / 3 = 40-60% probability / 4 = 60-80% probability / 5 = 80-100% probability

Listed in:  
List added by abichara on 1/10/2010
Add Item
RSS Icon
22 List Items
1
4.69 Stars | 16 ratings
3
4.00 Stars | 8 ratings
4
4.50 Stars | 4 ratings
5
4.00 Stars | 5 ratings
6
3.67 Stars | 6 ratings
8
2.70 Stars | 10 ratings
11
1.62 Stars | 13 ratings
15
2.33 Stars | 3 ratings
19
1.80 Stars | 5 ratings

22 items!     « Previous |  Page    of  1  |  Next »


view stats
5.00
List Quality | rated 3 times